This is a package I've had around for a while that I've not actually
released. I built it for use in an internal project but I thought maybe
someone might find it useful. I'd be surprised if it was unique so if it
isn't, here's another one to add to the pile. ;)

I originally created it because I was porting a python project to Go and I
wanted something equivalent to Python's datetime package. Go's time package
was overkill for my simple needs. It's meant to be complimentary to the
standard library's time package and should be completely inter-operable.

Repo: https://github.com/rthornton128/godate

Patches, features requests, comments are welcome.