This is really great stuff. :)
Good work~

Personally I feel like the conditional syntax is a little awkward to use, I
think it'd be nicer to have a DSL and be able to manually parse .Where("x =
? AND y >= 10 AND field LIKE "%thing%") like active record does, instead of
.Where(blah).And(blah).Or(xxx)...

...but that's just a matter of preference. I appreciate parsing syntax like
that will be hard and slow.
(I know, I'm an advocate of fluent style apis, but this is just a little
bit too wordy for my taste).

Seems to work well well.

Cheers,
Doug.