On 05/20/2013 10:10 AM, Jon Renner wrote:
Forgot to mention: any criticisms or tips are welcome. I don't write
much Go.
A minor issue: it may be better to make it go-get-friendly.

Now, if I execute

go get github.com/jrenner/linux-directory-help

I get the executable named linux-directory-help. Instead, users may want
to get an executable named, say, dirhelp as shown in README.md.

If you want to do that, you may either change the project's name to
dirhelp or add a sub directory under this project named dirhelp and put
all go code there.

But this is an interesting program and I like it.

Regards,
-Monnand