Forgot to mention: any criticisms or tips are welcome. I don't write much
Go.
On Monday, May 20, 2013 10:09:30 PM UTC+8, Jon Renner wrote:

https://github.com/jrenner/linux-directory-help

It's hard for me to think of things to write with Go, but this was a fun
little project. I think Go is nice for little CLI tools like this.
Compiling to native code means no VM or interpreter requirements for
users, and I was able to cross-compile the various bins from my linux/amd64
system. Thanks to Dave Cheney for his cross compile script.