I was wondering if anybody knew what software was used by the GO presenters
at Google I/O 2012 (video for clarification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6kdp27TYZs). I am a student of computer
science at Western Michigan University and I am going to be doing a
presentation on GO for the computer club at school. It would be very useful
to be able to illustrate this talk with code examples. Also, if it isn't
too much to ask, is there a language agnostic tool for doing this? We do
these talks on a fairly regular basis on a number of different languages
and it would be nice to be able to use a tool like this for more of them.