From: golang-nuts@googlegroups.com On Behalf Of Nate Finch
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:56 AM
To: golang-nuts@googlegroups.com
Subject: [go-nuts] Re: one button mice and compiler errors on unused variables

If it is ever removed I will be completely flabbergasted.

I mean this in the most non-confrontational way possible: are you coming from a mainly interpreted language background? It seems that the people who complain about the compiler errors the most are those who are not used to using a compiler at all.