On Monday, March 4, 2013 11:41:23 PM UTC-6, Brendan Tracey wrote:
I would like to second Anssi's questions about Go's suitability for being
an MPI replacement. It does seem that if you share memory by communicating,
the shared memory restriction shouldn't actually be that tight. I know it's
not easy, but is this something is Go's development plans?
It could probably be used in place of MPI *IF* you were staying inside one
machine with MPI to begin with.
Channels need help with networking, and I have yet to see (and don't expect
to see) channels + rdma so...