On Tuesday, 5 February 2013 11:14:19 UTC+11, Celso Miranda wrote:

The problem is really in the input part I think. ...
I suspect as much. Could you do a little experiment - put your input data
in a file, then run you program with stdin redirected to this file. Does
that fixes your problem?
Since printing a string with those characters doesn't reproduce this.
I do not understand. Are you saying that your program works as expected, if
input is not used and strings are "hard-coded" inside your program?

Alex