Here you can unmarshal to a map[string]interface{} value or an intermediate
tree. You've then just got to write a marshaler.
- https://github.com/clbanning/x2j
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:27:05 PM UTC-6, Robert Johnstone wrote:

There are two (incomplete) Go package for managing XML using DOM.

- http://bitbucket.org/rj/xmldom-go/
- http://code.google.com/p/godom/

They may (or may not) provide the functionality you need.