On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Dawid Polak wrote:

Hi. I have problem with run go run command from windows CMD.

Standard dev command
go run *.go
"go run" doesn't support expanding '*', so you will have to expand *.go to
a list of go filenames.

This is not a problem of Go itself, as Windows cmd doesn't expand the
wildcard.

btw, if you're using more than one file for the main package, why not follow
http://golang.org/doc/code.html and set up GOPATH and use go build/install?
generate error
GetFileAttributesEx *.go: winapi error #123
At this moment on windows i must use alternative console (for example
MINGW32) for normal workflow, but as I know - many new developers had this
problem, and nowhere in google any info about this.
we don't require alternative console on windows.
(windows 7, x64)