There are two (incomplete) Go package for managing XML using DOM.

- http://bitbucket.org/rj/xmldom-go/
- http://code.google.com/p/godom/

They may (or may not) provide the functionality you need.

On Tuesday, 29 January 2013 07:07:53 UTC-5, axe wrote:

Hi,

I met a problem about modification with a node in a unknown-size XML file.
e.g., I have such a XML

<root>
<string name="group">golang-nuts</string>
<string name="purpose">go language</string>
</root>

Now I want to find the node with name="porpose" and change it to 'golang'.
However I just know how to marshal or unmarshal the xml. How can i find the
node then modify it and save the new data to xml? In case I only use
standard go pkgs.