I've installed Go from source like you said, but I'm still getting the same
error.

Example

Input: Olá

Output: Ol´┐¢

with chcp 65001

Input: Olá

Output: Ol

I've also noted that if I input a setence into a string, only the first
word is returned. "my name is celso" outputs "my". I don't know if this is
related or not. :/