You mean it rules out Amazon Linux (RHEL-based)?
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:13:02 PM UTC-8, Dave Cheney wrote:

For Linux, the only requirement is kernel version 2.6.32 or later. This
rules out rhel/centos 5

On 04/01/2013, at 14:08, Constantine Vasil <ths...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
wrote:
recommended environment
I plan to use some of Linux distributions and because there are so many
wondered which one to chose.