The last question remained will it work on Micro instance for starters.
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:51:59 PM UTC-8, Patrick Mylund Nielsen wrote:

Yes. There is no issue.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Constantine Vasil <ths...@gmail.com<javascript:>
wrote:
Bottom line: does Amazon Linux work with Golang or not? ;)

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:46:01 PM UTC-8, Dave Cheney wrote:

RHEL 5 and CentOS 5 are based on kernel 2.6.18.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Constantine Vasil <ths...@gmail.com>