Gratuitous plug for my employer, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS works well in many Cloud environments.

Here endth the self promotion.
On 04/01/2013, at 14:10, Constantine Vasil wrote:

The "tip" version is compiling the latest from source.
I see what a "tip" means. Yes I am compiling from source. But decided to not use Windows anymore.

What Linux distribution do you recommend for using Go in Amazon AWS?