Same thing.

Yes, I agree Amazon Linux is very small and optimized. Only caveat is that
it's RPM-based/you have to use yum. If you don't have a problem with that,
then go for it (no pun intended.) :)

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Constantine Vasil wrote:

Amazon Linux (RHEL-based)
http://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/
As I see it is EC2-optimized Linux. If it is good for Golang probably it
is better to use this version.
The information that it is pretty small is what I need.

About Ubuntu Server - what is the difference form Ubuntu cloud?

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:12:07 PM UTC-8, Patrick Mylund Nielsen