Are there additional charge for using it?
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:14:41 PM UTC-8, Dave Cheney wrote:

Gratuitous plug for my employer, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS works well in many Cloud
environments.

Here endth the self promotion.

On 04/01/2013, at 14:10, Constantine Vasil <ths...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
wrote:
The "tip" version is compiling the latest from source.
I see what a "tip" means. Yes I am compiling from source. But decided to
not use Windows anymore.

What Linux distribution do you recommend for using Go in Amazon AWS?