HI Alex,

I suppose the issue is in VMWare network driver as you suggested.

So I moved to Amazon AWS. What is recommended environment
suitable for Golang in this case?

What is "tip" version of Go?

Thanks in advance,
Constantine
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 5:19:38 PM UTC-8, brainman wrote:
On Friday, 4 January 2013 05:16:13 UTC+11, Constantine Vasil wrote:

ListenAndServe: AcceptEx tcp 0.0.0.0:80: The specified network name is
no longer available.

I do not receive this error myself, but here are couple of options you
could try:

1) As suggested by Daniel, try to use "tip" version of Go - there were a
few changes to net package that could fix your problem;

2) Do not run your program in vmware, run it natively - vmware implements
network driver, so the error could be specific to that;

3) You could change your ListenAndServe to ignore this error - if these
errors are rare in your situation, perhaps, they are safe to be ignored.

If you can reliably reproduce the error, I will be happy to investigate.

Alex