*I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 in VMware ESXi.
**here is the main code part.

const listenAddr = "0.0.0.0:80 <http://0.0.0.0/>"
http.HandleFunc("/", logPanics(handler))

err := http.ListenAndServe(listenAddr, nil)
if err != nil {
log.Printf("ListenAndServe: %s", err)
panic(err)
}

func logPanics(function HandleFnc) HandleFnc {
return func(writer http.ResponseWriter, request *http.Request) {
defer func() {
if x := recover(); x != nil {
log.Printf("[%v] caught panic: %v", request.RemoteAddr, x)
}
}()
function(writer, request)
*