I am following what LevelDB is supporting. Some of these OS should be
my choice:
http://code.google.com/p/leveldb/source/browse/port/port_posix.h
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:37:55 AM UTC-8, Andy Balholm wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:46:06 AM UTC-8, Constantine Vasil wrote:

I have other considerations choosing underlying OS - using LevelDB. DB is
determining factor
and it seems DragonFly BSD is good choice. Based on FreeBSD with
improvements like
HAMMER - DragonFly Filesystem, Transparent disk encryption, SWAPCACHE -
Managed SSD support
it seems suitable for this requirement. Any thoughts and considerations?
DragonFly BSD is not a supported OS for Go. Since it's fairly similar to
FreeBSD, porting Go to it is probably not as hard as it would be to some
other OSes, but I would recommend sticking to something that's officially
supported.