After some granular keyword search - I found my answer.

Highlight from the link I found.

- "intID is an internal property of a Key not the struct, and is accessible
through a getter:"
- "One way to get around this is to create a viewmodel struct that has both
your post and key info "

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9956342/golang-gae-intid-in-struct-for-mustache