Do you happen to have profiling enabled via Go's pprof package? If so, you
may want to checkout some of the latest messages in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/golang-nuts/6q8RVoXhg4g/discussion.
On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:41:43 PM UTC-5, gmiller wrote:

I have a Go application that is crashing with:

runtime: signal received on thread not created by Go.
runtime: signal received on thread not created by Go.
Segmentation fault

It uses CGO and threads, so its not entirely unexpected, but I'm having a
tough time figuring it out. The last line in an strace before the crash is:

accept(9, {sa_family=AF_INET6, sin6_port=htons(57621), inet_pton(AF_INET6,
"::ffff:96.232.47.130", &sin6_addr), sin6_flowinfo=0, sin6_scope_id=0},
[28]) = 20

Which is strange, because I don't think I'm doing any IPv6 stuff. Any
thoughts on how to go about debugging this one? (gdb has been unhelpful so
far).

graham

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo