On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:39:11 PM UTC-5, Vincent Batts wrote:

the ExtKeyUsage, UnknownExtKeyUsage, nor PolicyIdentifiers contain the
list of extensions that I know are in the PEM certificate file.
Does anyone have a pointer on how to do this? or is it even available?
crypto/x509 does not attempt to expose every possible cranny of a
certificate and, if you have detailed parsing needs, you may need to use
encoding/asn1 directly.

Having said that, non-standard, extended key usages will be collected in
UnknownExtKeyUsage. See line 749
of http://golang.org/src/pkg/crypto/x509/x509.go.

If you still aren't having any luck, please email me the PEM in question
and I can take a look.

Cheers

AGL

groupgolang-nuts @