What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you are trying to implement a
design pattern, then something akin to your example will work, but its not
clear what about this problem requires not one, but two levels of
indirection (IUserService and IUserDAO).

In my experience, I've found that these patterns are more of a way to
circumvent the inflexibility of certain type systems to allow testing and
configuration, and that these incantations are required at the outset
because changing from something simple later can be challenging. With Go,
its much easier to start out with the simplest implementation possible and
slowly evolve your implementation to add the required functionality when it
is needed.

That said, without knowing more about your problem, I suggest starting out
with an object that wraps your datastore. Using this object heavily
throughout your codebase will tell you if you have the right interface.
When you need to inject a different implementation for testing or some
other requirement, replace that type with an interface and carry on.