It was my bad. Was running godocs off my Windows machine (which did not
have it defined). Once I checked it on my Linux machine it was there. Sorry!
On Thursday, 30 August 2012 12:19:18 UTC-7, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Rob Thornton wrote:
I need to handle terminal resizes in an application I'm working on. How
would I go about trapping the SIGWINCH signal? It is not defined in syscall.
Do I just define a new signal matching the os.Signal interface and pass it
to os/signal.Notify()?
It should be defined in the syscall package. What OS are you using?

You should be able to use http://golang.org/pkg/os/signal/ .

Ian

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo