Yeah, that would be even better in my opinion.
On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Nigel Tao wrote:
On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Caleb Spare wrote:
No need for a fork; you can just put the changes on some branch and open a
pull request from that branch to master. This is a common workflow for
people doing work on a repo they own.
Thanks for the tip, and I'll keep that in mind for next time. I'm
still a bit of a noob with git, github and PRs. My day-to-day workflow
uses the gerrit code review tool, the same used by the official Go
repo, and I think that the longer term solution is to move
golang/snappy to use that.