Now that you mentioned Bluethooth...

The user-space half of the Bluetooth stack (BlueZ) is really something
perfectly fit to be written in Go.
On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 10:48:44 PM UTC+8, minux wrote:

On Mar 30, 2016 12:27 AM, "Jaana Burcu Dogan" <j...@golang.org
<javascript:>> wrote:
If the demand is to have USB, we should have a USB implementation rather
than a USB over virtual serial port backend.

I'm definitely interested in having a pure Go devusbfs interface in
x/io/usb that implements the libusb API interface, but in idiomatic Go.

I'd also like a USB gadget package in x/io/usb/gadget.

I think we also need a Bluetooth hci package in x/io.