OK, I got it. They were just simple changes.

It should look like this now:
Contributions of size per package:

runtime/cgo 1446
internal runtime 2008
crypto/rand 2926
errors 224
github 120467
main 10258
math 2818
runtime 1056982
sync 5649
crypto 1761
crypto/rsa 2052
encoding/binary 305
go 2176
my/crypto/cipher 1216
my/crypto/rsa 2660
sort 6640
hash 65
reflect 101069
runtime/internal/atomic 448
syscall 24154
bytes 7785
crypto/des 7241
path/filepath 10129
$f64 392
flag 19081
os 17633
sync/atomic 504
text/template 85746
$f32 20
bufio 8049
crypto/aes 258
crypto/cipher 193
fmt 74913
unicode/utf8 3514
crypto/sha256 13021
net 58352
runtime/debug 832
strconv 51092
time 81184
unicode 77071
math/rand 13729
cap 14153
encoding/csv 5601

The "internal runtime" entry uses the same map along with others so its
order isn't prioritized over others either (maybe it should?).
If that matters, I can put it at the first row or give it special emphasis.