Thanks for all your work on this.
On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 1:39 AM, Daniel Skinner wrote:
Hi All,

Cross-posting to golang-nuts and golang-dev, I just merged a change that
uses a new method for encoding android manifests. This would affect pure-go
apps.

The only issues I anticipate compared to the old behavior are incorrect
entries in a manifest now being identified, but if you have such an app and
run into something else during a build, let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel