I have no plans for Binder.
On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Jaana Burcu Dogan wrote:
Hello David, Hana and others,

I am wondering if anyone is interested in or already working on bindings for
Android's IPC system, Binder. In the scope of Android and Brillo, Binder is
essential to write services that depends on other system services. Having
the Go bindings also enables Go on both platforms in the systems level as an
alternative to C++.

Do you have existing plans for the Binder?

Cheers,
-jbd

P.S: I don't know how complicated the Binder is and whether we can write a
pure Go implementation, hence suggesting the bindings.