Yah, today I saw that the CL had a larger impact than I originally thought.
Glad to see the fix is already there for Go 1.6.1 along with a new test.
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/14391

Usually the x.y.1 releases don't come out right away. Do you expect 1.6.1
will come out fairly soon to resolve out-of-the-box http2 support?

Either way, I think I need to pull in x/net/http2 for what I'm doing, so
I'm certainly not in any rush.

Nathan.