In general we see this more with shiny than other Go repositories
because there are many ways to build this code, and because of the cgo
dependencies I haven't managed to setup one development machine that
builds it all.

In this specific case, the problem is I thought I was building the
x11driver in my test but was actually building the gldriver. My linux
machine is shut down until monday, but I'll try to get a VM running
today so I can fix this. (If you get to it first, please send a CL.)