Let's say "something human-readable" (I don't consider
3.5k lines of lexer log -for a 4 lines file- to be human-readable).

I'm not suggesting to change anything, I'm just saying I was
expecting something different and I wanted to be sure that I
was using the flag correctly.

If this is how's supposed to look, that's fine : )

Thanks.