On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Russ Cox wrote:
darwin/386 is important to developers of the compilers who work on Macs,
because it means they can test GOARCH=386 without needing to find a second
machine. I hope to keep it working on recent OS X versions for as long as
possible.
This makes sense. I wound up making darwin/386 fly, so I withdraw any
suggestion about deleting anything related to it.

The only issue that continues to vex me is this error from cgo for darwin/arm
(your input appreciated if you have any idea what's going on):

     https://github.com/golang/go/issues/12442