On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Volker Dobler wrote:
I have some ideas of how such an API could look like. Would
something like this be considered worth for "finishing the standard
library"?
I think it'd be worth considering, but I'm also wary of committing to
any API that e.g. rules out use in a mobile browser, and I also don't
think it's too bad right now to suggest non-standard libraries like
github.com/juju/persistent-cookiejar if someone needs more than what
the stdlib currently provides.