I can answer to the last question: Go 1.5 is due to July 31, 2015,
so if everything goes right the work on 1.6 will start this August.

You can check the Milestones page on github for the 1.5 date:

https://github.com/golang/go/milestones

General info about the go release cycle are here:

https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Go-Release-Cycle

Il giorno mercoledì 15 luglio 2015 20:39:10 UTC+2, Robert Stepanek ha