Hi golang-dev,

I have looked in the mailing list archives but couldn't find the answer, so
please forgive me if this is a FAQ. gccgo includes cmd/cgo, cmd/go, and
cmd/gofmt, but why doesn't it also include cmd/yacc? "go tool yacc" doesn't
work with gccgo by default. However, building the yacc.go with gccgo does
give a proper yacc executable, and moving it into the appropriate location
under $GCCGO/libexec allows "go tool yacc" to work, so it is relatively
easy to support. I wonder if there was a reason for omitting it from gccgo.

Bryan