Sure.

I also attached the scheme program I used to generate the gctraces.

$ go install github.com/ALTree/goscheme
$ goscheme test.scm

Il giorno sabato 16 maggio 2015 21:49:28 UTC+2, Austin Clements ha scritto:
Thanks for the traces.

What concerns me here is that the runtime is spending an awful lot of time
in mark termination (the fifth "clock" number), which indicates that
something is going wrong. I've attached a utilization/heap plot of your
gctrace_tip.txt that shows this graphically.

Would you be able to share your scheme interpreter with us? There are
natural trade-offs to be made for a low-latency concurrent collector, but
this isn't expected behavior and it would be great if we could debug it.

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 9:21 AM, <alb.do...@gmail.com <javascript:>>