On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Alberto García Hierro wrote:
On the other hand, I don't think think fixing #4 is worth the effort. I've
checked several editors and most of the time they feed goimports from stdin
using the current buffer, so there's no way goimports can't find about
identifiers in other files from the same package. One could argue that the
editor/plugin authors might be doing it wrong by feeding goimports from
stdin, but I have no idea about how difficult might be to change that.
Well, I think editors (plugins) will be fixed when people complain. I
checked mine (Sublime Text 3), and the GoSublime plugin invokes goimport
passing the full path name of the file, so at least in my case it would fix
the issue.
--
Giovanni Bajo