Hi golang-dev,

I have on my machine a standard go1.4 installation (in /usr/local/go) that
use for development and a git repo (in /home/alberto) synchronized with tip
where I work when I contribute to the project.

Sometimes I'd like to write a quick main that uses the standard library
from
the tip folder instead of the 1.4 one. When I write

     import "math/big"

1.4 math/big is used.

What's, in your experience, the correct/recommended/most painless way to
a) write the import b) compile the file
such that the tip version of that library is used during compilation?

Thanks