On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 1:12 PM, wrote:

On Friday, December 19, 2014 2:58:21 AM UTC+1, gri wrote:

Hi anlhord;

Thanks for the info on your project. It's always fun to hack/extend an
existing language and experiment with new features.

That said, since the Go the language is frozen (besides consistency or
security fixes), and thus no language changes will be made in the
foreseeable future, experiments like this are better announced/discussed on
the golang-nuts mailing list.
I disagree. I feel this is relevant since I read that code is planned to
being rewritten from C anyway.
We have Go compilers in C, C++, and Go.

What language the Go compilers are written in doesn't mean we have to
change the Go language.

Please move this discussion to golang-nuts. It's a distraction on
golang-dev because nobody here is planning on working on this, especially
with such a lack of complete proposal.