Hi anlhord;

Thanks for the info on your project. It's always fun to hack/extend an
existing language and experiment with new features.

That said, since the Go the language is frozen (besides consistency or
security fixes), and thus no language changes will be made in the
foreseeable future, experiments like this are better announced/discussed on
the golang-nuts mailing list.

golang-dev should be used for planned, active library and systems
development. Thanks.

- gri