hello. sure.

I've added the [] type to the go compiler. I call it untyped slice.

long term "idea" is to use this object as a building block for a full
generics.

currently I'm trying to use this in simple programs and get them to compile.

i want the type checker to automatically determine the type of element.
this will allow short slice declaration:

foo := []{1,2,3}
bar := []{"aa","bb"}

what do you think

long term goal is to get the triple() function to work:
  https://github.com/anlhord/untypedslice/blob/master/t2.go

its a test function that should work for slice of any type.

I also need every advice about how go/src/cmd/gc/ works, how to debug it
how the lex.c works
how typechecking works etc.. basically everything there is. I'm new to
compiler programming.

thank you.