Hi all,

I've defined some variables in a .go file:

package main

var (
     foo uint8
     bar uint64
     test_arr [2048]uint8
)

func main() {
}

I want to use absolute address information to measure them with the XCP
protocol (XCP Protocol <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCP_%28Protocol%29>).
XCP is address orientated, it works very well with any C based binary. If
I've actived MAP or PDB file generation and found the base and relative
address information for all variables in the map file. Is it possible to
dump out the symbol table for a Go binary? Can I find the absolute address
of foo, bar and test_arr in memory at runtime?

Thanks,

         Jens