On Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:33:29 PM UTC-5, Steve McCoy wrote:
I'm pretty sure wglGetProcAddress is all you need. It uses opengl32.dll.
At least, GLEW uses only the wgl function and seems to get everything right.

glew uses the definitions from the original header file for the functions
that wglGetProcAddress won't return.
https://github.com/nigels-com/glew/blob/master/auto/src/glew_head.h#L192
onward for a good bit

See http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Load_OpenGL_Functions#Windows for more
(less?) info

Anyhow, this kind of thing seems outside the scope of a plugin package,
because OpenGL isn't a plugin. Programs that use it depend on it being
there.

opengl and it's extensions are definitely plugins, especially the
extensions.

Ian is correct though, we are already doing this with cgo/syscall.
I thought this was about loading dynamic code, go compiled or not.
C programs loading Go libs was mentioned.
Perhaps I misread the doc...