On 26 August 2014 08:04, Valentin Deleplace wrote:

Hello
I'd like to conform to instructions on http://play.golang.org/ [About]
about using the service on my site, so I'm asking what to set as unique
user agent.
The site is http://go-traps.appspot.com/

Please be assured the site is in no way a troll or a lampoon. It's
intended as a didactic way to know the CommonMistakes
<https://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/CommonMistakes> and recognize
them in go code.
Please include a unique User-Agent in your requests to golang.org/compile
and you're good to go.

Also, what is the effective way to have my javascript call the /compile
service without stumbling on same-origin-policy failures? I currently use
a custom proxy
<https://github.com/Ripounet/gotraps/blob/master/src/gotraps/proxy.go> to
achieve this.
A proxy is the way to do it.