On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 11:21:52AM -0700, rh wrote:
Also, be aware that the Go 1.3 release is the primary focus right
now. So, anything that you can pick off from issues marked Go-1.3
or Go-1.3Maybe is a good candidate, but anything else there you will
likely want to wait until Go 1.3 is released.
I do not mind when my changes end up in the next release after 1.3 but
we will see.

Thanks for joining the fray!
Thanks for the welcome! Your gratitude is probably a little premature
though since I haven't contributed anything yet... :-)

Cheers,

Silvan

--

---