On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 10:05:02AM +1000, David Symonds wrote:
I left it as a TODO because approximately no-one uses group addresses.
The TODO is more a marker to indicate that it's a known omission
rather than a statement of intent. I wouldn't tackle that TODO if
you're just looking for a way to contribute; look through the issue
tracker instead.
Thanks for the comment. I will check if I find something appropriate in
the tracker then!

Cheers,

Silvan

--