The process is documented here: http://golang.org/doc/contribute.html

We don't use patches over email. Our tools are integrated with the code
review system and source control.

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 2:54 PM, wrote:

I have been using the crypto/openpgp library, and I noticed that there was
a TODO item to support serialization of encrypted private keys. I have
added that capability and have included a diff/patch of my work. I haven't
contributed to official golang libraries before, so I am not familiar with
the process. Please let me know what else I can do to get this work added.

Thanks,
Justin

--

---