On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:45:48 PM UTC+2, Alan Donovan wrote:
On 11 September 2013 08:29, Daniel Morsing <daniel....@gmail.com<javascript:>
wrote:
- Byte offset is a bit tricky to work around in acme. Using byte
offsets also makes it possible to specify a range that's inside a
UTF-8 sequence, but the tool seems to handle that fine. I don't know
how convenient switching to rune offsets would be, but I'd prefer
that.
We could easily add that as an option.
I wrote a little web front-end for the oracle:

go get github.com/fzipp/pythia

Unfortunately, the browser provides only rune offsets for selection ranges,
no byte offsets. Adding rune offsets as an option would help me.

--

---